2001-2005 BMW 325i Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair1ASFK01699
- Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement sway bar links are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part number: 33 55 1 094 619, 33551094619
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000 BMW 323Ci Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1999-2000 BMW 323i Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 2001-2006 BMW 325Ci Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 2001-2005 BMW 325Xi Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 2001-2005 BMW 325i Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 2000 BMW 328Ci Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1999-2000 BMW 328i Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 2001-2006 BMW 330Ci Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 2001-2006 BMW 330Xi Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 2001-2005 BMW 330i Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01699
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.