1983-1983 BMW 528E Front Sway Bar Bushing Pair (Built After 9/83 Production Date)1ASFK00928-652935
- Front / Rear Location: Front
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are. Over time these bushings can wear resulting in clunking noises.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Mounts in the sway bar brackets
- Correct for 19mm bar
- Direct replacements
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 31351127390, 31 35 1 127 390
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the frame bushings. These bushings make great replacements and offers good cost savings over the dealer parts.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1985-1986 BMW 524TD Front Sway Bar Bushing Pair
- 1983 BMW 528E Front Sway Bar Bushing Pair (Built After 9/83 Production Date)
- 1984-1988 BMW 528E Front Sway Bar Bushing Pair
- 1983 BMW 533i Front Sway Bar Bushing Pair (Built After 9/83 Production Date)
- 1984 BMW 533i Front Sway Bar Bushing Pair
- 1985-1988 BMW 535i Front Sway Bar Bushing Pair for Models without Sport Suspension
- 1988 BMW 535is Front Sway Bar Bushing Pair for Models without Sport Suspension
- 1978-1984 BMW 633csi Front Sway Bar Bushing Pair
- 1985-1989 BMW 635csi Front Sway Bar Bushing Pair
- 1987 BMW L6 Front Sway Bar Bushing Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00928
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.