2000-2003 BMW M5 Rear Suspension Kit1ASFK00496
- Location: Rear
These replacement suspension parts are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- REAR Suspension Kit includes:
- (2) - REAR Integral Links - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - REAR UPPER FORWARD Guide Links - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - REAR Ball Joints - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - REAR UPPER REARWARD Control Arms (Wishbones) - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - REAR Sway Bar Link Ends - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Replaces dealer part number: 33321090030, 33326770749, 33326768791, 33321090745, 33321097264, 33326767748, 33321095631, 33321091687, 33326767831, 33321094209, 33326767832, 33321094210, 33551095532
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement. One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
- 2001-2003 BMW 525i Rear Suspension Kit
- 1997-2000 BMW 528i Rear Suspension Kit
- 2001-2003 BMW 530i Rear Suspension Kit
- 1997-2003 BMW 540i Rear Suspension Kit
- 2000-2003 BMW M5 Rear Suspension Kit
Part #: 1ASFK00496
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates