1994-1995 BMW 530i Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8)1AERK00118
- Quantity: Set of 8
This part replaces:
- OE # 12 13 1 402 440 x8
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- Comes a a SET:
- Includes 8 Brand New Coil Over Plug Ignition Coils
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 12 13 1 402 440, 12131402440
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following BMW 8 cylinder engines as listed:
- V8 3.0L
- V8 4.0L
This coil set is for a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 8. If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1994-1995 BMW 530i Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8)
- 1994-1995 BMW 540i Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8)
- 1993-1995 BMW 740i Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8)
- 1993-1995 BMW 740iL Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8)
Part #: 1AERK00118
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.