1993-1995 BMW 740i Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8)1AERK00118
- Quantity: Set of 8
This part replaces:
- OE # 12 13 1 402 440 x8
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- Comes a a SET:
- Includes 8 Brand New Coil Over Plug Ignition Coils
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 12 13 1 402 440, 12131402440
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following BMW 8 cylinder engines as listed:
- V8 3.0L
- V8 4.0L
This coil set is for a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 8. If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1994-1995 BMW 530i Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8)
- 1994-1995 BMW 540i Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8)
- 1993-1995 BMW 740i Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8)
- 1993-1995 BMW 740iL Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (Set of 8)
Part #: 1AERK00118
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates