1996-1997 BMW 850Ci Ignition Coil (SET of 12) (Set of 12)1AERK00106
- Quantity: Set of 12
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
This Ignition Coil (SET of 12) features the following specifications:
- Comes as a SET of 12
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 12131748017, 12131748018, 12139067830
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits vehicles that do not use a distributor
This coil is a coil over plug distributorless application. Sold as a SET of 12, If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995-2001 BMW 750i Ignition Coil (SET of 12) (Set of 12)
- 1995-2001 BMW 750iL Ignition Coil (SET of 12) (Set of 12)
- 1996-1997 BMW 850Ci Ignition Coil (SET of 12) (Set of 12)
- 1996-1997 BMW 850i Ignition Coil (SET of 12) (Set of 12)
Part #: 1AERK00106
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.