1987-1988 BMW M5 Ignition Coil1AECI00213
This part replaces:
- OE # 12131286087, 12131286987
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-48
- HOLLANDER 1AECI00213
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part number: 12131286087, 12131286987, 12 13 1 286 087, 12 13 1 286 987
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This is an electrical part and is tested before it leaves our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1984-1988 BMW 325e Ignition Coil
- 1987-1991 BMW 325i Ignition Coil
- 1992-1993 BMW 325iC Ignition Coil
- 1984-1988 BMW 528E Ignition Coil
- 1983-1984 BMW 533i Ignition Coil
- 1985-1988 BMW 535i Ignition Coil
- 1984 BMW 633csi Ignition Coil (Built After 1/84 Production Date)
- 1985-1986 BMW 635csi Ignition Coil
- 1988-1989 BMW 635csi Ignition Coil
- 1984 BMW 733i Ignition Coil (Built After 1/84 Production Date)
- 1985-1988 BMW 735i Ignition Coil
- 1987 BMW L6 Ignition Coil
- 1987-1991 BMW M3 Ignition Coil
- 1987-1988 BMW M5 Ignition Coil
- 1987-1989 BMW M6 Ignition Coil
Part #: 1AECI00213
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.