1991-1992 BMW 318i Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair1ASFK00671
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- OE # 31 12 1 127 725
- OE # 31 12 1 127 726
These replacement front lower control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Complete assemblies
- Includes ball joints
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
- 1984-1985 BMW 318i Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 1991-1992 BMW 318i Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 1984-1987 BMW 325e Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 1987-1990 BMW 325i Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
- 1987-1991 BMW 325is Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00671
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates