2005-2007 BMW 760Li Ignition Coil (Set of 12) for Models with for V12 6.0L V12 6.0L1AERK00081
- Quantity: Set of 12
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil SET features the following specifications:
- SET contains 12 coils. Enough for one 12 cylinder engine
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 12131712219, 12 13 1 712 219
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following BMW 12 cylinder engines as listed:
- V12 6.0L
- BOSCH Style coil
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 12. If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004 BMW 760Li Ignition Coil (SET of 12) (Set of 12) for Models with V12 6.0L (BOSCH Style)
- 2005-2007 BMW 760Li Ignition Coil (Set of 12) for Models with for V12 6.0L V12 6.0L
- 2004 BMW 760i Ignition Coil (SET of 12) (Set of 12) for Models with V12 6.0L (BOSCH Style)
- 2005-2007 BMW 760i Ignition Coil (Set of 12) for Models with for V12 6.0L V12 6.0L