1997-2000 BMW 528i Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint (Set of 4)1ASFK00619-591650
- Quantity: 4 Piece Set
These replacement front lower control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a SET of 4
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER FORWARD & REARWARD
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 31 12 1 094 233, 31 12 1 094 234, 31 12 1 141 717, 31 12 1 141 718, 31121094233, 31121094234, 31121141717, 31121141718
- Complete assemblies
- Includes ball joints & bushings
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2003 BMW 525i Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint (Set of 4)
- 1997-2000 BMW 528i Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint (Set of 4)
- 2001-2003 BMW 530i Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint (Set of 4)
Part #: 1ASFK00619
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.