2002-2005 BMW 330Xi Front Lower Ball Joint Inner Pair1ASFK00563-582749
- Location: Inner
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement ball joints are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER INNER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 31 12 6 756 695, 31 12 6 756 696, 31126756695, 31126756696
- 49mm Diameter
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 2001 BMW 325Xi Front Lower Ball Joint Inner Pair (Built After 1/01 Production Date)
- 2002-2005 BMW 325Xi Front Lower Ball Joint Inner Pair
- 2001 BMW 330Xi Front Lower Ball Joint Inner Pair (Built After 1/01 Production Date)
- 2002-2005 BMW 330Xi Front Lower Ball Joint Inner Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00563
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates