Bike Rack at 1A Auto
1A Auto offers a complete line of bike racks and bicycle carrier systems for virtually all cars and trucks. We carry bike racks that will allow you to carry from 2, 3, 4, and even 5 bicycles at once!! 1A Auto provides several mounting systems, meaning finding the perfect bike rack for yourself or your family is simple. If you love to bicycle, but have to travel to your destination, 1A Auto has the perfect answer for your bicycle carting needs!
1A Auto bicycle rack mounting system inventory includes:
- 1 1/4" Trailer Hitch Receiver Mount
- 2" Trailer Hitch Receiver Mount
- Towing Mount
- Roof Rack Mount
- And much more.....
1A Auto Bike Rack Features:
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- "Rocky Mountain Tested" for superior quality and durability
- Backed by the industry's only 'No Hassle' return policy on all in stock bike racks.
At 1A Auto, we make shopping for a bike rack for your car, truck, SUV or van easy - we're here to help you select the right one for your vehicle! Call our customer service toll free at 888-844-3393 if you have any questions about our bicycle racks, warranty, compatibility or to purchase, or you can buy online. Remember "you gotta arrive before you ride", so why not arrive in style knowing that your bicycles are protected with our rugged and good looking bicycle racks. For answers to some of the more frequently asked questions about our automotive bike racks and bike racks in general, please see our FAQ section below.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bike Racks:
- Will this bike rack fit my automobile?
- How many bikes can your bike rack accommodate?
- What is the weight limit on the towing racks?
- What is the difference between the XP model and the Standard?
Will this bike rack fit my automobile?
For your convenience, 1A Auto lists in bold all Makes/Models that a Bike Rack will fit, this information is located near the bottom of the bike rack page.
How many bikes can your bike rack accommodate?
That depends on the model of bike rack. We provide several different bike rack systems, ranging from holding 2 bicycles up to units that can support 5.
What is the weight limit on the towing racks?
The average towing weight is 3,500 lbs and the tongue weight is 350 lbs. check the part page for more info, or contact our ASE certified customer service reps at 888-844-3393.
What is the difference between the XP model and the Standard?
- Individually adjusting rotating cradles for greater ground clearance.
- Locking knob for extra security and peace of mind.
- Kraton Vinyl cushioning, soft and gummy for scratch free transportation
- V-style frame grips providing a solid hold on your bike.
- Frame-friendly coating to protect your bike from scratches.
- Economically priced so it doesn't put a dent in your wallet.