1990-2001 Chevy Lumina Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side1ASBJ00049-324213
This part replaces:
- Reference Number K5301
This replacement lower ball joint is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Lower Ball Joint
- Fits Driver or Passenger side
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 1988-1996 Buick Regal Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
- 1990-2001 Chevy Lumina Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
- 1995-1999 Chevy Monte Carlo Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
- 1988-1997 Olds Cutlass Supreme Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
- 1988-1996 Pontiac Grand Prix Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASBJ00049
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.