1990 Chevy Blazer S10 Lower 4 Wheel Drive Ball Joint1ASBJ00048-324228-1990
Guaranteed to Fit
1990 Chevy Blazer S10
- Location: Lower
- Vehicle Drivetrain Configuration: 4 Wheel Drive
This part replaces:
- Reference Number K5289
This replacement lower ball joint is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Lower Ball Joint
- Fits Driver or Passenger side
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1984-1996 Chevy Blazer S10 Lower 4 Wheel Drive Ball Joint
- 1984-1996 Chevy S10 Pickup Lower 4 Wheel Drive Ball Joint
- 1984-1996 GMC Jimmy S-15 Lower 4 Wheel Drive Ball Joint
- 1984-1990 GMC S-15 Pickup Lower 4 Wheel Drive Ball Joint
- 1991-1996 GMC S-15 Sonoma Lower 4 Wheel Drive Ball Joint
- 1992-1993 GMC Typhoon Lower 4 Wheel Drive Ball Joint
- 1991-1996 Olds Bravada Lower Ball Joint
Part #: 1ASBJ00048
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.