1989-1990 Ford Bronco II 2 Wheel Drive Front Upper Ball Joint Pair1ASFK01528-706507
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- Moog K8560T
- OE # E3TZ3049A
These replacement ball joints are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT UPPER
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1989-1990 Ford Bronco II 2 Wheel Drive Front Upper Ball Joint Pair
- 1991-1994 Ford Explorer 2 Wheel Drive Front Upper Ball Joint Pair
- 1989-1997 Ford Ranger 2 Wheel Drive Front Upper Ball Joint Pair
- 1994-1997 Mazda B2300 Truck 2 Wheel Drive Front Upper Ball Joint Pair
- 1994-1996 Mazda B3000 Truck 2 Wheel Drive Front Upper Ball Joint Pair
- 1994-1997 Mazda B4000 Truck 2 Wheel Drive Front Upper Ball Joint Pair
- 1992-1994 Mazda Navajo 2 Wheel Drive Front Upper Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01528
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.