1998-2009 Mazda B4000 Truck Front Lower Ball Joint for Torsion Bar Suspension Pair1ASBS00007
- Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement lower ball joints are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) LOWER FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 7L5Z-3050-A, F57Z-3050-BB, F5TZ-3078-A, F5TZ-3079-A, F65Z-3078-EJ, F65Z-3078-FE, F65Z-3079-EJ, F65Z-3079-FE, F67Z-3078-GA, F67Z-3079-GA, F6TZ-3078-GA, F6TZ-3079-GA, F87A-3395-BA, 7L5Z3050A, F57Z3050BB, F5TZ3078A, F5TZ3079A, F65Z3078EJ, F65Z3078FE, F65Z3079EJ, F65Z3079FE, F67Z3078GA, F67Z3079GA, F6TZ3078GA, F6TZ3079GA, F87A3395BA, 7L5Z3050A
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Note: These are redesigned ball joints and may look slightly different from the originals, although they will install and function correctly.
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the wheel
- Pull off the center cap
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Remove the cotter pin and loosen the 35mm hub nut.
- Loosen the seven 13 mm 12 point bolts that hold the axle to the front drive.
- Raise and secure the car.
- Remove the wheel.
Loosen the torsion bar
- Spray the torsion bar with spray paint and loosen the torsion bar tension bolt with an 18 mm bolt.
Remove the tie rod
- Use a pair of pliers to remove the cotter pin.
- Remove the nut at the end of the tie rod.
- Use a tie rod puller to separate the tie rod.
Remove the stabilizer links
- Use a 9/16 wrench to secure the bottom and a 14 mm socket to unbolt the stabilizer link.
- Use a hammer and punch to remove the stabilizer link.
pull the axle from the CV joint.
- Unbolt the seven bolts, using a pry bar to keep the hub from rotating.
- Remove the hub nut using a 35 mm socket.
- Give the axle a tap with a hammer and pull the axle out.
Remove the ball joint.
- Use a jack and wood plank or two to lift the control arm and relieve tension from the ball joint.
- Unbolt the the ball joint using a breaker bar and 27 mm socket.
- Use a ball joint removal tool to pull the ball joint apart.
- With a ball joint press, remove the ball joint completely.
- See Part Two for reassembly.
How-to Video:(13:53 min)
- Marker / Writing Utensil
- Penetrating Oil
- Needle nose pliers
- Breaker Bar
- Socket Extensions
- Pry Bar
- Complete Metric Socket Set
- A Piece of Pipe (for leverage)
- Ball Joint Press
- Block of Wood
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- Tie Rod Puller
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1995-2010 Ford Explorer Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 2004 Ford F150 Heritage Truck Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 Truck Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1997-1999 Ford Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1998-2011 Ford Ranger Front Lower Ball Joint for Torsion Bar Suspension Pair
- 2003-2005 Lincoln Aviator Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 2002 Lincoln Blackwood Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1998-2002 Lincoln Navigator Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 2001-2009 Mazda B2300 Truck Front Lower Ball Joint for Torsion Bar Suspension Pair
- 1999-2001 Mazda B2500 Truck Front Lower Ball Joint for Torsion Bar Suspension Pair
- 1998-2007 Mazda B3000 Truck Front Lower Ball Joint for Torsion Bar Suspension Pair
- 1998-2009 Mazda B4000 Truck Front Lower Ball Joint for Torsion Bar Suspension Pair
- 1997-2010 Mercury Mountaineer Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASBS00007
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.