1996-2007 Ford Taurus Front Lower Ball Joint Pair (Motorcraft)MCSBS00004
- Location: Lower
This part replaces:
- MOTORCRAFT MCSOE76
MOTORCRAFT BALL JOINT: MCSOE76 (PAIR)
These ball joints are FORD original equipment parts! They are the same parts that you would receive if you purchased it from your local Ford dealer! It is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering
- Brand New Ford/Motorcraft Ball Joints
- Comes as a PAIR
- Includes both the Driver (LH) & Passenger (RH) side Lower
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus Front Lower Ball Joint Pair (Motorcraft)
- 1995-2002 Lincoln Continental Front Lower Ball Joint Pair (Motorcraft)
- 1996-2005 Mercury Sable Front Lower Ball Joint Pair (Motorcraft)