2003-2005 Lincoln Aviator Ball Joint Upper ( Moog)MGSBJ00008
This part replaces:
- MOOG K80008
MOOG K80008 [FRONT UPPER BALL JOINT]
This Moog brand replacement Upper ball joint is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either the LH (Driver) or RH (Passenger side) FRONT UPPER
- Presses into Upper control arm
- Direct replacement in dealer part number control arms: 1L2Z3084AA, 1L2Z3085AA, 1L2Z 3084 AA, 1L2Z 3085 AA
- Built to strict quality control standards
- On available from dealer with Upper control arm
- Fits both 2WD & 4WD Models
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2002-2005 Ford Explorer Ball Joint Upper ( Moog)
- 2003-2005 Lincoln Aviator Ball Joint Upper ( Moog)
- 2002-2006 Mercury Mountaineer Ball Joint Upper ( Moog)
Part #: MGSBJ00008
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: K80008
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.