1992-2000 Honda Civic Front Upper Ball Joint1ASBJ00155
- Location: Upper
- Location: Front
This replacement upper ball joint is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT UPPER
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2003 Acura CL Front Upper Ball Joint
- 1990-2001 Acura Integra Front Upper Ball Joint
- 1991-1995 Acura Legend Front Upper Ball Joint
- 1996-2008 Acura RL Front Upper Ball Joint
- 1996-2008 Acura TL Front Upper Ball Joint
- 2004-2008 Acura TSX Front Upper Ball Joint
- 1998-2007 Honda Accord Front Upper Ball Joint
- 2005-2006 Honda Accord Hybrid Front Upper Ball Joint
- 1997-2001 Honda CR-V Front Upper Ball Joint
- 1988-1991 Honda CRX Front Upper Ball Joint
- 1980-1987 Honda Civic Front Upper Ball Joint
- 1992-2000 Honda Civic Front Upper Ball Joint
- 1993-1997 Honda Civic Del Sol Front Upper Ball Joint
- 1997-2001 Honda Prelude Front Upper Ball Joint
Part #: 1ASBJ00155
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.