2002-2003 Ford Explorer 4 Door Front Upper Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side1ASBJ00094
- Location: Upper
- Front / Rear Location: Front
This part replaces:
- OE # 1L2Z3084AA
- OE # 1L2Z3085AA
- Moog K80008
This replacement upper ball joint is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT UPPER
- Presses into Upper Control Arm
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Only available from dealer with upper control arm
- Fits both 2WD & 4WD Models
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 2002-2003 Ford Explorer 4 Door Front Upper Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
- 2004-2005 Ford Explorer Front Upper Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
- 2003-2005 Lincoln Aviator Front Upper Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
- 2002-2005 Mercury Mountaineer Front Upper Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASBJ00094
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.