1988-1991 Honda Civic Front Lower Ball Joint1ASBJ00047
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
This replacement lower ball joint is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) LOWER
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 1990-1993 Acura Integra Front Lower Ball Joint
- 1986-1989 Honda Accord Front Lower Ball Joint
- 1988-1991 Honda CRX Front Lower Ball Joint
- 1988-1991 Honda Civic Front Lower Ball Joint
- 1983-1991 Honda Prelude Front Lower Ball Joint
Part #: 1ASBJ00047
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates