1988-1992 GMC C2500 Truck Front Lower Ball Joint1ASBJ00019
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
This replacement lower ball joint is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) LOWER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 15616427, 15617643, 15657212, 15659724
- Fits Light Duty applications (6 Lug Wheels)
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits 2WD (Two Wheel Drive) Models only
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1988-1992 Chevy C1500 Truck Front Lower Ball Joint
- 1988-1992 Chevy C2500 Truck Front Lower Ball Joint
- 1988-1992 Chevy C3500 Truck Front Lower Ball Joint
- 1992 Chevy Suburban C1500 2WD Front Lower Ball Joint
- 1992 Chevy Suburban C2500 2WD Front Lower Ball Joint
- 1988-1992 GMC C1500 Truck Front Lower Ball Joint
- 1988-1992 GMC C2500 Truck Front Lower Ball Joint
- 1988-1992 GMC C3500 Truck Front Lower Ball Joint
- 1992 GMC Suburban C1500 Front Lower Ball Joint
- 1992 GMC Suburban C2500 Front Lower Ball Joint
Part #: 1ASBJ00019
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.