1986-1999 Buick LeSabre Front Lower Ball Joint Pair1ASFK01542
- Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement ball joints are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Replaces dealer part number: 9769579
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1985-1990 Buick Electra Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1986-1999 Buick LeSabre Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1991-1996 Buick Park Avenue Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1985-1993 Cadillac Deville Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1985-1992 Cadillac Fleetwood FWD Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1993 Cadillac Sixty Special Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1992-1999 Olds 88 Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1985-1996 Olds 98 Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1992-1996 Olds 98-Regency Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1986-1991 Olds Delta 88 Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1996-1999 Olds LSS Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1997-1998 Olds Regency Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1987-1999 Pontiac Bonneville Front Lower Ball Joint Pair