2006-2008 Mercury Mariner Hybrid Front Lower Ball Joint Pair1ASFK01535
- Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement ball joints are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 2L8Z3078AA, 2L8Z3079AA, 2L8Z 3078 AA, 2L8Z 3079 AA
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 2001-2008 Ford Escape Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 2005-2008 Ford Escape Hybrid Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 2001-2006 Mazda Tribute Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 2005-2008 Mercury Mariner Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 2006-2008 Mercury Mariner Hybrid Front Lower Ball Joint Pair