1989-1990 Ford Bronco II 2WD Front Upper Ball Joint Pair1ASFK01528
- Location: Upper
- Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement ball joints are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT UPPER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: E3TZ3049A, E3TZ 3049 A
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 1989-1990 Ford Bronco II 2WD Front Upper Ball Joint Pair
- 1991-1994 Ford Explorer 2WD Front Upper Ball Joint Pair
- 1989-1997 Ford Ranger 2WD Front Upper Ball Joint Pair
- 1994-1997 Mazda B2300 Truck 2WD Front Upper Ball Joint Pair
- 1994-1996 Mazda B3000 Truck 2WD Front Upper Ball Joint Pair
- 1994-1997 Mazda B4000 Truck 2WD Front Upper Ball Joint Pair
- 1992-1994 Mazda Navajo 2WD Front Upper Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01528
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.