1988-1992 GMC C1500 Truck Front Lower Ball Joint Pair1ASFK01168
- Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement lower ball joints are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) LOWER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 15616427, 15617643, 15657212, 15659724
- Fit Light Duty applications (6 Lug Wheels)
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fit 2WD (Two Wheel Drive) Models only
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1988-1992 Chevy C1500 Truck Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1988-1992 Chevy C2500 Truck Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1988-1992 Chevy C3500 Truck Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1992 Chevy Suburban C1500 2WD Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1992 Chevy Suburban C2500 2WD Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1988-1992 GMC C1500 Truck Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1988-1992 GMC C2500 Truck Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1988-1992 GMC C3500 Truck Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1992 GMC Suburban 2WD Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01168
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.