1988-1988 GMC Jimmy Full Size Rear Driver or Passenger Side 30 Spline Axle Shaft1AAXS00003
This part replaces:
- OE # 26010414
- HOLLANDER 447-01652
- DORMAN 630-104
Axle shafts may need replacing for a variety of different reasons. On vehicles that do heavy work or endure other extreme use you can actually break an axle or strip the splines or teeth. More often the bearing wears out and spins on the axle ruining bearing mount surface useless.
This new rear axle shaft has the following specifications:
- Fits LH (Driver) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Constructed in High Strength Alloy
- Replaces dealer part number: 26010414
- Design Type: C-Clip
- Length: 31 5/16
- Splines: 30
- Wheel Stud Provisions: 6
- Buyer will need to reuse original wheel studs (not included)
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits 4WD models with the following 10 bolt rear axle cover Ring Gear Sizes:
- 8 1/2"
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1988 Chevy Blazer Full Size Rear Driver or Passenger Side 30 Spline Axle Shaft
- 1989-1991 Chevy Blazer Full Size Rear Axle Shaft Driver or Passenger Side
- 1988 Chevy Suburban V10 Rear Driver or Passenger Side 30 Spline Axle Shaft
- 1989-1991 Chevy Suburban V1500 Rear Axle Shaft Driver or Passenger Side for Models with
- 1988 GMC Jimmy Full Size Rear Driver or Passenger Side 30 Spline Axle Shaft
- 1989-1991 GMC Jimmy Full Size Rear Axle Shaft Driver or Passenger Side
- 1988 GMC Suburban Rear Driver or Passenger Side 30 Spline Axle Shaft for 4 Wheel Drive
- 1989-1991 GMC Suburban Rear Driver or Passenger Side Axle Shaft for 4 Wheel Drive
Part #: 1AAXS00003
- Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.