2007-2009 Chrysler Aspen Front Inner Axle Shaft Passenger Side1AAXS00145
- Location: Inner
- Location: Front
- Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 630-415
- OE # 52069886AE
- HOLLANDER 447-02710R
Axle shafts may need replacing for a variety of different reasons. On vehicles that do heavy work or endure other extreme use you can actually break an axle or strip the splines or teeth. More often the bearing wears out and spins on the axle ruining bearing mount surface useless.
Our axles are NEW. They are made to the same specifications in high strength alloy. Shipped to your door.
- Fits the RH (Passenger Side) FRONT INNER
- Replaces dealer part number: 52069886AE
- Length: 19.5 Inches
- Splines: 29
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) Models only
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2007-2009 Chrysler Aspen Front Inner Axle Shaft Passenger Side
- 2009 Chrysler Aspen Hybrid Front Inner Axle Shaft Passenger Side
- 2001 Dodge Dakota Front Inner Axle Shaft Passenger Side (Built After 9/11/00 Production Date)
- 2002-2010 Dodge Dakota Front Inner Axle Shaft Passenger Side
- 2001 Dodge Durango Front Inner Axle Shaft Passenger Side (Built After 9/11/00 Production Date)
- 2002-2009 Dodge Durango Front Inner Axle Shaft Passenger Side
- 2002-2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck 4WD Front Inner Axle Shaft for Models with 8.25" Ring Gear Passenger Side
- 2006-2008 Mitsubishi Raider Front Inner Axle Shaft Passenger Side
- 2011 Ram Dakota Front Inner Axle Shaft Passenger Side
Part #: 1AAXS00145
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.