2003-2005 Audi Allroad Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for V6 2.7L Turbo1AERK00098
- Quantity: Set of 6
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
This Ignition Coil over spark plug (Set of 6) features the following specifications:
- Comes as a SET of 6
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 06B905115L, 06B905115D, 06B905115G, 06B905115H, 06B905115J, 06B905115L
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This SET of 6 coils is a coil over plug distributorless application. Sold as a SET of 6, Enough to do (1) 6 Cylinder 2.7L Engine. If you need only one, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Removing the Engine Cover
- Turn the three engine cover clips 90 degrees with a flat blade screwdriver
- Pull off the engine cover
Removing the Ignition Coil
- Disconnect the ignition coil wiring harness
- Pull out the ignition coil
Installing the New Ignition Coil
- Push the new ignition coil into place
- Connect the ignition coil wiring harness
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for the remaining coils
Reinstalling the Engine Cover
- Put the engine cover into place, centering it on the oil filter
- Push in the three engine cover clips with a flat blade screwdriver
- Turn the clips 90 degrees to push them in
How-to Video:(02:49 min)
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
Screwdrivers & Related
- 2003-2004 Audi A6 Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for V6 2.7L Turbo
- 2003-2005 Audi Allroad Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for V6 2.7L Turbo
Part #: 1AERK00098
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.