2004-2005 Audi S4 Rear Sway Bar Bushing Pair1ASFK00674
- Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement sway bar bushings are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links & frame bushings are. Over time the frame bushings can wear resulting in noises such as clunking or banging.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Mounts to the frame
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4B0511327, 4B0 511 327
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the frame bushings. These bushings make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2002-2008 Audi A4 Rear Sway Bar Bushing Pair
- 2003 Audi RS6 Rear Sway Bar Bushing Pair
- 2004-2005 Audi S4 Rear Sway Bar Bushing Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00674
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.