1998-2005 Mercedes Benz CLK320 Air Flow Meter Sensor (Dorman)DMEAF00007
- Brands: Dorman
This part replaces:
- Dorman 917-812
- OE # 1120940048
- HOLLANDER 336-60511
DORMAN MASS AIRFLOW SENSOR: 917-812
This mass air flow sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again!
Brand New Dorman Mass Airflow Sensor
- Not remanufactured
- No core charge
- Replaces dealer part number: 112 094 00 48, 1120940048
- Fits in between air cleaner and air intake hose
- Is 100% computer tested prior to leaving manufacturer
2. Clean out and inspect the intake hose when replacing this part. Moving the intake hose during replacement can loosen dirt which can then damage the new sensor.
This item is an electrical part. These units are tested prior to shipment. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2008 Chrysler Crossfire Air Flow Meter Sensor (Dorman)
- 2001-2005 Mercedes Benz C240 Air Flow Meter Sensor (Dorman)
- 2001-2005 Mercedes Benz C320 Air Flow Meter Sensor (Dorman)
- 1998-2005 Mercedes Benz CLK320 Air Flow Meter Sensor (Dorman)
- 1998-2005 Mercedes Benz E320 Air Flow Meter Sensor (Dorman)
- 1998-2003 Mercedes Benz ML320 Air Flow Meter Sensor (Dorman)
- 2003-2005 Mercedes Benz ML350 Air Flow Meter Sensor (Dorman)
- 2006 Mercedes Benz S350 Air Flow Meter Sensor (Dorman)
- 2001-2004 Mercedes Benz SLK320 Air Flow Meter Sensor (Dorman)
Part #: DMEAF00007
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 917-812
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.