2004-2005 Chevy Monte Carlo Air Cleaner Assembly (excluding Supercharged Models)1AEAC00010
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 258-506
- HOLLANDER 319-06105, 319-06131
- OE # 12566157
- OE # 10355050
- OE # 24508570
This air cleaner assembly is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again.
- Injected molded black plastic
- Reinforced in weak areas to resist cracking and breaking
- Includes air cleaner cover, lower air cleaner housing, and upper air cleaner housing
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 10335309, 10355050, 12566157, 24508570
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits 6 cylinder, non supercharged engines only
Fit and Installation
This part is designed to replace the factory air box with no modification. Removing and replacing an air box is generally a straightforward repair. During a typical replacement involves disconnecting the engine air tube, unbolt the box then replace and reassemble.
The Correct Fix
Air cleaners used to be the round, big, and ugly things right on top of the engine. Modern fuel injected engines can use cooler air to make more power. To take advantage of this, manufacturers moved the air intake and filter to the front of the vehicle where it can easily pick up the coolest and most oxygen rich air. The air boxes also allow a square filter design that is more efficient. Many air boxes are broken during routine maintenance. Either the person changing the filter does not know where all the bolts are or exactly how the box comes apart so they try to "force" it and the box breaks. Another common issue is that the mounting bolts are over tightened and the area around them breaks. The boxes can also crack from the constant vibration and changing temperatures in the engine compartment. It is very worth wile to fix these problems correctly. Fuel injected engines and their electronics require a controlled stream of air. Breaks and cracks in the air box disrupt the air flow causing rough running and poor fuel economy. A broken air box can also allow unwanted dirt and contaminants to enter your engine. This can foul your Mass Air Flow sensor which is an expensive repair and/or prematurely wear out your engine which is an even more costly repair. Replace your air box with the right part the first time. You will save money in the long run.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2005 Buick Century Air Cleaner Assembly
- 1999-2004 Buick Regal Air Cleaner Assembly (excluding Supercharged Models)
- 2000-2003 Chevy Impala Air Cleaner Assembly
- 2004-2005 Chevy Impala Air Cleaner Assembly (excluding Supercharged Models)
- 2000-2003 Chevy Monte Carlo Air Cleaner Assembly
- 2004-2005 Chevy Monte Carlo Air Cleaner Assembly (excluding Supercharged Models)
- 1999-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Air Cleaner Assembly (excluding Supercharged Models)
Part #: 1AEAC00010
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.