1996-2004 Acura RL Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6)1AERK00151
- Quantity: Set of 6
This part replaces:
- OE # 30520P5GA01, 30520PR7A32,3 x6
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil Set features the following specifications:
- (6) - Ignition Coils
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part number: 30520P5GA01, 30520PR7A32, 30520PR7A33, 30521PR7A32, 30521PR7A33
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacements
- 100% factory tested
This coil set is a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 6 (complete set).
These are electrical parts and are tested before they leave our manufacturer. These electrical items are not returnable; they are only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995-2005 Acura NSX Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6)
- 1996-2004 Acura RL Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6)
- 1996-1998 Acura TL Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for V6 3.2L
Part #: 1AERK00151
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.