1996-2004 Acura RL Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6)1AERK00151
- Quantity: Set of 6
This part replaces:
- OE # 30520P5GA01, 30520PR7A32,3 x6
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil Set features the following specifications:
- (6) - Ignition Coils
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part number: 30520P5GA01, 30520PR7A32, 30520PR7A33, 30521PR7A32, 30521PR7A33
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacements
- 100% factory tested
This coil set is a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 6 (complete set).
These are electrical parts and are tested before they leave our manufacturer. These electrical items are not returnable; they are only eligible for exchange.
- 1995-2005 Acura NSX Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6)
- 1996-2004 Acura RL Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6)
- 1996-1998 Acura TL Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Set of 6) for V6 3.2L
Part #: 1AERK00151
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates