2002-2005 Honda Civic Rear Sway Bar Link Driver Side (excluding SI Models)1ASSL00187-677214
This part replaces:
- OE # 52321S5A013
- Reference Number K90453
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are. Over time these bushings can wear resulting in clunking noises.
- Fits the LH (Driver Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part number: 52321-S5A-013, 52321S5A013
- Direct fit replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the frame bushings. This bushing makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2005 Acura EL Rear Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 2001 Honda Civic Rear Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 2002-2005 Honda Civic Rear Sway Bar Link Driver Side (excluding SI Models)
Part #: 1ASSL00187
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.