1997-2000 Acura EL Brake Master Cylinder with Reservoir1ABMC00047
This part replaces:
- DORMAN M390328
- HOLLANDER 541-58636, 541-58741
- OE # A02
- OE # A03
- OE # 46100S04A01
This brake master cylinder is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
- 100% New assembly including casting
- Not remanufactured
- Includes cap & reservoir
- Bore Size: 13/16"
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 46100-S04-A01, 46100-S04-A02, 46100-S04-A03, 46100S04A01, 46100S04A02, 46100S04A03
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
- Fits models with Power Brakes only
Any time a part of your braking system begins to fail is a major safety concern. Some symptoms of a bad master cylinder are: soft or spongy brake pedal, brake pedal won't hold pressure at a stop, and slowly goes to the floor, creaking and jerky movement of the brake pedal when stopping.
This brake master cylinder is a great replacement and offers good cost savings over a dealer unit.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2000 Acura EL Brake Master Cylinder with Reservoir
- 1996-2000 Honda Civic 2 Door Brake Master Cylinder with Reservoir
- 1996 Honda Civic 4 Door Brake Master Cylinder with Reservoir (excluding ABS Brakes)
- 1996-2000 Honda Civic 3 Door Hatchback Brake Master Cylinder with Reservoir
- 1997-1998 Honda Civic 4 Door Brake Master Cylinder with Reservoir
- 1999-2000 Honda Civic 4 Door Brake Master Cylinder with Reservoir (excluding ABS Brakes)
Part #: 1ABMC00047
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.