1996-1997 Honda Accord EX Ignition Coil for L4 2.2L1AECI00053-353996
This part replaces:
- Hollander 610-58467B
- OE # 30500PAAA01
- Standard Motor Products UF-203
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition where the car looses power especially at higher engine RPM.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- Coil is located inside distributor
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 30500P0HA01, 30500PAAA01, 5429816
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement for 4 cylinder Hitachi manufactured distributors
- 100% factory tested
- Does not fit TEC made distributors
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997 Acura CL Ignition Coil for L4 2.2L
- 1998-1999 Acura CL Ignition Coil for L4 2.3L
- 1996-1997 Honda Accord EX Ignition Coil for L4 2.2L
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Ignition Coil for LX, EX, or SE with for L4 2.3L & Hitachi Distributor
Part #: 1AECI00053
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.