1995-1997 Honda Accord Fuel Vapor Canister for V6 2.7L1AEEF00006-528272
This part replaces:
- OE # 17300SV1A31
- Standard Motor Products CP3005
The Fuel Vapor (EVAP) Canister is a critical part of the emissions system designed to keep fuel vapors from being released into the atmosphere. It's function is to store the fuel vapors normally created by the evaporation of fuel inside the gas tank. These vapors travel through the gas tank vent line to the canister, where they are stored before being introduced back into the engine. This is a closed system, so if a leak develops from the canister then the canister must be replaced.
- Direct replacement
- Hose connections: 3
- Number of ports: 1
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 17300SV1A31, 17300 SV1 A31
- Built to strict quality control standards
This Fuel Vapor Canister makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997 Acura CL Fuel Vapor Canister for L4 2.2L
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Fuel Vapor Canister for L4 2.2L
- 1995-1997 Honda Accord Fuel Vapor Canister for V6 2.7L