Accessory Belt Tensioner - 1AEBT000381AEBT00038
This part replaces:
- OE # 12560345
- OE # 12555425
- OE # 12585551
This replacement serpentine belt tensioner is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again! If you are hearing a whirring noise from the front of your engine or if your belt often screeches you may be in need of a new belt tensioner. This part commonly wears out between 60,000 and 70,000 Miles. If it fails suddenly it can leave you stranded.
- Brand new, not rebuilt or remanufactured
- Includes pulley
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 12555425, 12560345, 12585551, 12595289
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
For use on the Air Conditioning Belt
- Not for the Main Power Steering/Alternator/Water Pump Belt
This tensioner makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Accessory Belt Tensioner for V8 6.0L
- 1998-2002 Chevy Camaro Accessory Belt Tensioner for V8 5.7L
- 1997-2004 Chevy Corvette Accessory Belt Tensioner
- 2006-2007 Chevy Corvette Accessory Belt Tensioner for V8 6.0L
- 2006-2013 Chevy Corvette Accessory Belt Tensioner for V8 7.0L
- 2008-2013 Chevy Corvette Accessory Belt Tensioner for V8 6.2L
- 1998-2002 Pontiac Firebird Accessory Belt Tensioner for V8 5.7L
- 2008-2009 Pontiac G8 Accessory Belt Tensioner for V8 6.0L
- 2009 Pontiac G8 Accessory Belt Tensioner for V8 6.2L
- 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO Accessory Belt Tensioner
- 2006-2009 Pontiac Solstice Accessory Belt Tensioner
- 2007-2009 Saturn Sky Accessory Belt Tensioner
Part #: 1AEBT00038
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.