1995-2002 VW Cabrio Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Driver Side1AZWH00053
This part replaces:
- Dorman 970-037
- Standard Motor Products ALS470
- OE # 1J0 927 803
- OE # 1H0 927 807
This replacement ABS (Anti-Lock Brake) Wheel Speed Sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle's ABS system in good operating condition again!
A bad, corroded, frayed, or malfunctioning ABS sensor can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. If your ABS sensor or wiring harness is corroded or damaged it will prevent your ABS sensor, and ABS system from working properly.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) FRONT
- Correct connector
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 1H0 927 807, 1J0 927 803, 1H092780, 1J0927803
- Direct replacement
- 100% electrically factory tested
- Plugs into existing body mounted ABS harness
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2006 Audi TT Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Driver Side
- 2000-2006 Audi TT Quattro Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Driver Side
- 1998-2010 VW Beetle Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Driver Side
- 1995-2002 VW Cabrio Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Driver Side
- 1992-1995 VW Corrado Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Driver Side
- 1993-2006 VW Golf Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Driver Side
- 1993-2005 VW Jetta Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Driver Side
- 1990-1997 VW Passat Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Driver Side
Part #: 1AZWH00053
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.