1997-2002 Ford Expedition 4 Wheel Drive Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor1ABES00081-589607
This part replaces:
- OE # XL3Z 2C204 CB
- Standard Motor Products ALS201
- Dorman 970-074
This replacement Front Anti-Lock Brake Sensor & harness is just what you need to get your vehicle's ABS system in good operating condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning ABS sensor or harness can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. If your ABS wiring harness is corroded or damaged it will prevent your ABS sensor, and ABS system from working properly.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Includes ABS Sensor & Harness
- Mounted on Wheel Hub
- Replaces dealer part numbers: XL3Z 2C204 CB, XL3Z2C204CB
- Correct connectors and clips for easy replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse.
This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition 4 Wheel Drive Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor
- 2004 Ford F150 Heritage Truck 4 Wheel Drive Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 Truck 4 Wheel Drive Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor
- 1997-1999 Ford F250 Light Duty Truck 4 Wheel Drive Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor
- 1998-2002 Lincoln Navigator 4 Wheel Drive Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor
Part #: 1ABES00081
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.