1997-2000 Chrysler Town & Country FWD Rear ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Passenger Side1ABES00089
- Location: Rear
- Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 4721040
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS ALS63
- DORMAN 970-083
This replacement rear anti-lock brake sensor & harness is just what you need to get your vehicle's ABS system in good operating condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning ABS sensor or harness can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. If your ABS wiring harness is corroded or damaged it will prevent your ABS sensor, and ABS system from working properly.
- Fits RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Includes ABS Sensor & Harness
- Mounted on Wheel Hub
- Replaces dealer part number: 4721040
- Correct connectors and clips for easy replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Correct for FWD (Front Wheel Drive) Models only
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse.
This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2000 Chrysler Town & Country FWD Rear ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Passenger Side
- 1997-2000 Dodge Caravan FWD Rear ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Passenger Side
- 1997-2000 Dodge Grand Caravan FWD Rear ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Passenger Side
- 1996-2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager FWD Rear ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Passenger Side
- 1996-2000 Plymouth Voyager FWD Rear ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Passenger Side
Part #: 1ABES00089
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.