ABS Speed Sensor with Harness - 1AERK001231AERK00123
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 970-060 x2
These replacement ABS (Anti-Lock Brake) Sensors with harnesses are just what you need to get your vehicle's ABS system in good operating condition again!
A bad, corroded, frayed, or malfunctioning ABS sensor can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. If your ABS sensor or wiring harness is corroded or damaged it will prevent your ABS sensor, and ABS system from working properly.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT WHEELS
- Includes Harnesses with Plugs
- Correct connectors and wire length
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 15112402, 15225723
- Direct replacement
- 100% electrically factory tested
- Plugs into existing body mounted ABS harness
- No Splicing needed
- Fits both 2WD & 4WD models as listed per application
Note: For 2007 models, this fits the old body style or Classic style truck. The Classic style truck has a crease that runs down the center of the door skin. New body styles have a smooth door skin
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse.
These electrical items are not returnable, only eligible for exchange.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the wheel
- Use a 21 mm socket to remove the plastic covers and loosen the lug nuts.
- Raise and secure the wheel and remove the lug nuts.
Remove the brakes
- Unbolt the two bolts with your 18 mm socket and ratchet.
- Use a breaker bar if necessary.
- With a large screwdriver, pry the caliper apart and off.
- Unbolt the caliper bracket with a 21 socket.
- Pull off the brake rotor.
- Secure the brake caliper out of the way.
Remove the ABS sensor
- Use an Allen wrench and a pair of pliers to unbolt the ABS sensor.
- With an adjustable wrench, disconnect the ABS sensor cable from the strut.
- Disconnect the wiring harness and the ABS sensor.
Install the new ABS sensor
- Plug the ABS sensor into the wiring harness and anchor the cable back down using an adjustable wrench.
- Bolt down the ABS sensor to the hub.
Reinstall the brakes
- Mount the brake rotors.
- Put the caliper brackets back on and bolt down with a 21 mm socket.
- Torque the caliper brackets to 110 ft lbs
- Using a large flat blade screwdriver to pry open the caliper enough to get it mounted onto the caliper bracket.
- Torque the 18 mm caliper bolts to 85 ft lbs.
Put the wheel back on
- Put the wheel on and hand tighten the lug nuts.
- Lower the vehicle
- Use a star pattern to torque the lug nuts to 120 ft lbs.
How-to Video:(11:00 min)
- 8mm Allen Wrench
- Adjustable Wrench
- Slip-Joint Pliers
- Breaker Bar
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- 18mm Socket
- 21mm Socket
- 22mm Socket
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 970-060 x2
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche 2500 ABS Speed Sensor with Harness Front Pair
- 2001-2003 Chevy Silverado 1500 HD ABS Speed Sensor with Harness Front Pair
- 2005-2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 HD ABS Speed Sensor with Harness Front Pair
- 1999-2004 Chevy Silverado 2500 ABS Speed Sensor with Harness Front Pair
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD ABS Speed Sensor with Harness Front Pair
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Classic ABS Speed Sensor with Harness Front Pair
- 2004-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 ABS Speed Sensor with Harness Front Pair
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic ABS Speed Sensor with Harness Front Pair
- 2000-2005 Chevy Suburban 2500 ABS Speed Sensor with Harness Front Pair
- 2001-2003 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Front ABS Speed Sensor with Harness Pair
- 2005-2007 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Front ABS Speed Sensor with Harness Pair
- 1999-2004 GMC Sierra 2500 ABS Speed Sensor with Harness Front Pair
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500 HD ABS Speed Sensor with Harness Front Pair
- 2007 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Classic ABS Speed Sensor with Harness Front Pair
- 2004-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 ABS Speed Sensor with Harness Front Pair
- 2007 GMC Sierra 3500 Classic ABS Speed Sensor with Harness Front Pair
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL 2500 ABS Speed Sensor with Harness Front Pair
- 2003-2005 Hummer H2 ABS Speed Sensor with Harness Front Pair
Part #: 1AERK00123
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.