2000-2001 Chevy Impala Front ABS Sensor Driver or Passenger Side1ABES00001-342619
This part replaces:
- OE # 10456116
- Dorman 970-000
This replacement Front Anti-Lock Brake Sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle's ABS system in good operating condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning ABS sensor will often cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. In most vehicles when an ABS sensor fails it will also disable the whole ABS system.
- Fits Driver or Passenger Side Front
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- Replaces dealer part number: 10456116
- 100% factory tested
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse.
This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1988-1996 Buick Regal Front ABS Sensor Driver or Passenger Side
- 2000-2001 Chevy Impala Front ABS Sensor Driver or Passenger Side
- 1992-2001 Chevy Lumina Front ABS Sensor Driver or Passenger Side
- 1995-2001 Chevy Monte Carlo Front ABS Sensor Driver or Passenger Side
- 1989-1997 Olds Cutlass Supreme Front ABS Sensor Driver or Passenger Side
- 1989-1996 Pontiac Grand Prix Front ABS Sensor Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ABES00001
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.