1998-2001 Chrysler Concorde Front ABS Sensor with Harness Driver Side1ATRS00186-678269
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 4779051
- Standard Motor Products ALS89
This replacement front anti-lock brake sensor & harness is just what you need to get your vehicle's ABS system in good operating condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning ABS sensor or harness can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. If your ABS wiring harness is corroded or damaged it will prevent your ABS sensor, and ABS system from working properly.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part number: 4779051
- Correct connectors and clips for easy replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse.
This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2001 Chrysler 300M Front ABS Sensor with Harness Driver Side
- 1998-2001 Chrysler Concorde Front ABS Sensor with Harness Driver Side
- 1999-2001 Chrysler LHS Front ABS Sensor with Harness Driver Side
- 1998-2001 Dodge Intrepid Front ABS Sensor with Harness Driver Side