2000-2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Front ABS Harness Passenger Side1AZWH00039
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 970-042
- OE # 10340315
This replacement ABS (Anti-Lock Brake) Sensor harness is just what you need to get your vehicle's ABS system in good operating condition again!
A bad, corroded, frayed, or malfunctioning ABS sensor harness can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. If your ABS wiring harness is corroded or damaged it will prevent your ABS sensor, and ABS system from working properly.
- Fits RH (Passenger) Side FRONT WHEEL
- Includes Plug & Harness with pigtail
- Correct connector and wire length for splicing
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part number: 10340315
- 100% electrically factory tested
- Plugs into ABS Wheel sensor and then pigtail is spliced into existing ABS harness
- Splicing will have to be done by buyer
- ABS Sensor is not included
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse.
This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2002 Olds Intrigue Front ABS Harness Passenger Side
- 2000-2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Front ABS Harness Passenger Side
Part #: 1AZWH00039
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates