2004-2008 GMC Savana 2500 Van 8600 LB GVW Rear 31 Spline Axle Shaft for Models with 9.75" Ring Gear Driver Side1AAXS00143
- Location: Rear
- Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 630-151
- OE # 88982459
- HOLLANDER 447-02908L
Axle shafts may need replacing for a variety of different reasons. On vehicles that do heavy work or endure other extreme use you can actually break an axle or strip the splines or teeth. More often the bearing wears out and spins on the axle ruining bearing mount surface useless.
Our axles are NEW. They are made to the same specifications in high strength alloy. Shipped to your door.
- Fits the LH (Driver Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part number: 88982459
- Wheel Stud Provisions: 8
- Includes wheel studs
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits models with 9.75" (9-3/4 Inch) Diameter Ring Gear only
Note: 2004 Express/Savana Models: Fits models with the following Axle Codes:
- AS6, AS7, AS8, AS9, EW2, EW3, EW4, EW5, FM3, FM4, FM5, FM6, HY6, HY7, HZ9, or JA5
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2008 Chevy Express 2500 Van 8600 LB GVW Rear 31 Spline Axle Shaft for Models with 9.75" Ring Gear Driver Side
- 2005-2008 Chevy Express 3500 Van Rear 31 Spline Axle Shaft for Models with 9.75" Ring Gear Driver Side
- 2004-2008 GMC Savana 2500 Van 8600 LB GVW Rear 31 Spline Axle Shaft for Models with 9.75" Ring Gear Driver Side
- 2005-2008 GMC Savana 3500 Van Rear 31 Spline Axle Shaft for Models with 9.75" Ring Gear Driver Side 8600 LB GVW
Part #: 1AAXS00143
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.