2010-2013 Acura MDX Power Heated Signal Memory with Blue Tint (Paint to Match) Mirror Passenger Side1AMRE02430
- Operation: Power
- Side Location: Passenger Side
- Mirror Option: Blue Tint Glass
- Color: Paint to Match
- Mirror Option: Turn Signal
- Mirror Option: Memory
- Mirror Option: Heated
This part replaces:
- Dorman 955-1103
- Hollander 128-50565R
- OE # 76200STXA11
- OE # 76200STXA12ZC
This replacement mirror is just what you need to get your vehicle in good looking form again!
- RH (Passenger Side)
- Power operation
- Signal Option
- Memory Option
- Blue Tinted Glass
- Folding - Manual operation
- Paint To Match Finish
- Can be painted by buyer to match or installed as is
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 76200-STX-A11, 76200-STA-12ZC, 76200STXA11, 76200STA12ZC
- 100% tested prior to leaving the factory
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
This mirror makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer mirror.
Paint To Match Note:
Paint to match finish refers to a smooth, paintable surface. This item will be shipped unpainted, but ready for paint. Final preparation is suggested for better paint coverage and adhesion.
This part can also be installed without painting if desired.
- This mirror is designed to replace an original mirror with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, there is a possibility that this mirror may not function properly.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2010-2013 Acura MDX Power Heated Signal Memory with Blue Tint (Paint to Match) Mirror Passenger Side
Part #: 1AMRE02430
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.