2009-2013 Ford E250 Van Power Dual Arm Telescoping Towing Mirror Passenger Side1AMRE01885
- Operation: Power
- Location: Passenger Side
- Mirror options: Towing
This part replaces:
- OE # 9C2Z 17682 CA
- PARTSLINK FO1321329
This replacement mirror is just what you need to get your vehicle in good looking form again!
- RH (Passenger Side)
- Manual telescoping
- Dual Arm
- 180 degree swing
- Dual Glass
- Only Large Glass has power option
- Replaces dealer part number: 9C2Z-17682-CA, 9C2Z17682CA
- Uses 4 studs to mount to door
- Sail mount design - Mounts in the corner of the door
- Injection molded black plastic housing
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
This is a direct replacement as shown. If you are trying to upgrade or change the style of your mirror we can not guarantee fit.
This mirror makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
- This mirror is designed to replace an original mirror with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, there is a possibility that this mirror may not function properly.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2009-2013 Ford E150 Van Power Dual Arm Telescoping Towing Mirror Passenger Side
- 2009-2013 Ford E250 Van Power Dual Arm Telescoping Towing Mirror Passenger Side
- 2009-2013 Ford E350 Van Power Dual Arm Telescoping Towing Mirror Passenger Side
- 2009-2013 Ford E450 Van Power Dual Arm Telescoping Towing Mirror Passenger Side
- 2009-2013 Ford E550 Van Power Dual Arm Telescoping Towing Mirror Passenger Side
Part #: 1AMRE01885
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.