2007-2014 Ford F150 Truck Power Heated Turn Signal Puddle Light Upgrade Towing Mirror Pair1AMRP00618
- Operation: Power
- Quantity: Pair
- Mirror Option: Towing
- Mirror Option: Heated
This part replaces:
- OE # 7L3Z 17682 AE
- OE # 7L3Z 17683 AE
These replacement UPGRADE TOWING mirrors are just what you need to get your vehicle in good working form again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 7L3Z-17682-AE, 7L3Z-17683-AE, 7L3Z17682AE, 7L3Z17683AE
- Specifically designed as a TOWING UPGRADE for Plug & Play replacement for Ford F-150 Trucks
- Has the following options:
- Black Textured
- Puddle Lights
- Turn Signals
- Telescoping - Manual operation
- Folding - Manual operation
- Does NOT include ambient temperature sensor built in
- Injection molded
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
These tow mirrors are designed to replace the factory mirrors and will install just as the originals do. They make perfect replacements with great upgrades that have good cost savings over the dealer parts.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
The videos eased my mind on the door panels so I order a pair.
My wife and I put the right side mirror on in about 2 hours. Most of the time was getting the !@$# door panel back on :). Two days later we did the driver side in less than an hour. Again most of the time was reinstalling the door panel.
Unfortunately no temp sensor now ;( but I added puddle lights which she thinks are great.
2010 F150 XLT Crew Cab.
- 2007-2014 Ford F150 Truck Power Heated Turn Signal Puddle Light Upgrade Towing Mirror Pair
Part #: 1AMRP00618
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.