2007-2012 Nissan Altima Exhaust Manifold with Catalytic Converter & Gasket Kit for L4 2.5L (excluding Hybrid Models) (excluding California Emissions)1AEEM00739-668635
This part replaces:
- OE # 140E2ZX31E
- OE # 140E2JA02E
- Hollander 327-50268, 327-50639
Our aftermarket manifolds are some of the highest quality replacements on the market!
If your vehicle's exhaust is getting loud and the exhaust noise is coming from under the hood or engine then you may need to fix a cracked exhaust manifold. Replacing a broken manifold is easiest with a direct replacement manifold that will fit correctly and bolt up to you original engine and exhaust system. This manifold is a direct fitting replacement.
This exhaust manifold with catalytic converter has been designed to eliminate the faults of the original design.
- New 1 piece design manifold with new catalytic converter (not reconditioned)
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 140E2-JA02E, 140E2-ZX31E, 140E2JA02E, 140E2ZX31E
- Direct replacement
- Replaces original manifolds that are cracked from thermal expansion and contraction
- Strengthened and redesigned in the vulnerable areas of failure
- All hardware & gaskets needed for installation are included
- Bracket Kit:
- 2 Flexible Bushings
- Installation Hardware:
- Crush Ring
- Front Inlet Gasket
- 3 Studs
- 8 Nuts
- Bracket Kit:
Fits models with L4 2.5L Engine only
- Does NOT fit Hybrid Models
- Does NOT fit models with California Emission Standards
Now you can buy a high quality exhaust manifold with catalytic converter that is built to strict quality control standards for less than the price at the dealer. REPLACE your broken, warped, or cracked exhaust manifold now with this great fitting, alternative. This exhaust manifold with catalytic converter is a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer unit.
Due to state emissions regulations, we cannot ship this item to the state of California as it is not C.A.R.B ( California Air Research Board) approved for use in this state.
Due to New York state emissions regulations, this item cannot be installed on a California emissions equipped vehicle in the state of New York.
All emissions information for a vehicle can be found on a tag under the hood. If the tag is missing, you can contact a dealership with your VIN to determine which emissions system your vehicle is equipped with.
5 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 5 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2007-2012 Nissan Altima Exhaust Manifold with Catalytic Converter & Gasket Kit for L4 2.5L (excluding Hybrid Models) (excluding California Emissions)
Part #: 1AEEM00739
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.